Monday, September 16, 2013

Review: Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Strand Saver


I am in LOVE with this product. 

I just got it about a week ago and I have been using it every day since. I find that since I have dyed my hair so much, I tend to have a lot of breakage and I end up losing a lot of strands either in the shower or whilst brushing my hair. 

The formula contains energizing caffeine, fortifying biotin and fruit vitamins which work to strengthen hair from root to ends, reducing breakage and falling strands. Not only do I already see improvement in just the several days I have been using it, but the fruity smell has been deliciously addicting! 

You can apply the product to damp or dry hair. I tend to use it after I shower when my hair is still damp. I spray it all over my hair, focusing on the roots, and I work it through with my fingers for about a minute. Instead of just spraying it and letting it set, I like to finger through my hair and work it into my roots and ends. It feels so refreshing!

I definitely recommend this product to anyone who needs to build up the strength of their hair because of past damage. 

What do YOU think? 
Have you tried this product or a similar one?
xx

8 comments:

  1. Good to know! My hair is rather strong but since I am wearing it naturally curly until winter I do have to de-tangle a lot so maybe this is still a good idea. I know these products are very affordable and I do like the triple nutrition spray by this line.

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are really well priced and I find that their products are pretty awesome. I also like their Sleek and Shine. I will give their Triple Nutrition Spray a try!! xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Ah yay I am glad you use it too!! Haha it smells sooooo good <3

      Delete
  3. this product sounds good, I have a lot of breakages too! might just try this :)
    http://ohmyprettylittlelife.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://ohmyprettylittlelife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should try it! I think it has really helped :)

      Delete
  4. I've never heard of this before but as it's garnier I bet it smells absolutely gorgeous!!

    Great blog hun, I'm now following on bloglovin :)

    xxx

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete