Thursday, October 24, 2013

A New Chapter

Hello everyone,

So, today is the beginning of a new chapter for this blog. I have begun a project with my friend Gabby, who is an incredible dancer and choreographer, to kickstart her dance blog. We will be posting videos to all of our social medias, most likely once a week. 

The videos are danced & choreographed by Gabby and filmed & edited by me. I would love if you gave them a watch and let us know what you think in the comments. We have been working really hard and your feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Check out Gabby's blog here and make sure to subscribe to her channel on Youtube.

Look for more to come and I hope you enjoy!
xx

1 comment:

  1. I'm just commenting because I've changed my blog url and I thought it best to let all my followers know to reduce any confusion there may be. thepurplesketchbook.blogspot.co.uk is now coco--vuitton.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete