Saturday, January 4, 2014

Happy Haul

My little sister and I went to the mall yesterday in hopes of spending some of the gift cards we received for Christmas and we had a very successful trip. These are the items I bought:

1) From Sephora, I got the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette. They are basically sold out everywhere, including online and I have been desperate to get one :) I had gone into Sephora three times previous in the past couple weeks hoping they might get some in. I walked in on a whim, thinking why even bother and I went up to the Urban Decay displays feeling doubtful. BUT THERE IT WAS. ONE LEFT. I looked at my sister in shock and picked it up like it was gold. I took it to the register and the woman told me that a girl had returned it unopened because she received two for Christmas! I took it home and opening it was a spiritual experience for me haha. I can't wait to try new looks with the palette, especially since I wear eyeshadow almost everyday. 
2) I got this necklace from Forever 21. I needed a good statement necklace and I love turquoise and gold and really long necklaces.
3) This is the Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Eye Repair Serum. I have only used it once so far but it seems great and I am excited to keep using it.
4) This came with the Naked 3 palette - it consists of four Urban Decay Primers. I look forward to trying the other three because I have been using the original for the past year and love it.
5) This is a mini skirt from Forever 21. I have really wanted one for when I go to parties and I finally found a great one! 

So that is everything I got. Hope you enjoyed this post. 
xx

12 comments:

  1. You have a great things and I'm happy to be your newest follower on GFC and Bloglovin; it would be great if you'd follow back :).I'll be waiting for you!
    http:/milenche22.blogspot.com
    Kisses, Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Urban Decay Naked 3 palette! I am so jealous! ;) I've nominated you in The Liebster Award. Check out my post to find out more: http://razmataz-girl.blogspot.com/2014/01/liebster-awards-2014.html

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the nomination Tasmin <3

      Delete
  3. Your so lucky lovely items here really want the Naked 3 Palette :) xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get it!! I took the splurge and couldn't be happier with it :)

      Delete
  4. I am so jealous this looks amazing, I can't wait to get the naked 3.
    xx
    http://lovehellogorgeous.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I definitely recommend it ;) Also make sure to get the new eyeliner pencil for the palette as well.

      Delete
  5. Naked 3 Palette. Stop. I'm so jealous and I miss you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha you should get it :) I find that I am still very cautious in using it but you should get it and we can come up with looks together!

      Delete
  6. LOVE YOUR BLOG!! So cute!!

    - Alexandria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) Just followed you back!

      Delete