My little sister and I went to the mall yesterday in hopes of spending some of the gift cards we received for Christmas and we had a very successful trip. These are the items I bought:
1) From Sephora, I got the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette. They are basically sold out everywhere, including online and I have been desperate to get one :) I had gone into Sephora three times previous in the past couple weeks hoping they might get some in. I walked in on a whim, thinking why even bother and I went up to the Urban Decay displays feeling doubtful. BUT THERE IT WAS. ONE LEFT. I looked at my sister in shock and picked it up like it was gold. I took it to the register and the woman told me that a girl had returned it unopened because she received two for Christmas! I took it home and opening it was a spiritual experience for me haha. I can't wait to try new looks with the palette, especially since I wear eyeshadow almost everyday.
2) I got this necklace from Forever 21. I needed a good statement necklace and I love turquoise and gold and really long necklaces.
3) This is the Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Eye Repair Serum. I have only used it once so far but it seems great and I am excited to keep using it.
4) This came with the Naked 3 palette - it consists of four Urban Decay Primers. I look forward to trying the other three because I have been using the original for the past year and love it.
5) This is a mini skirt from Forever 21. I have really wanted one for when I go to parties and I finally found a great one!
So that is everything I got. Hope you enjoyed this post.