I know this is a bit late, considering we are already 8 DAYS into August, but I figured I would still do a monthly favorites post for July because I have been loving so many new things! So here are all the things I have been loving! - These are my two favorite shoes at the moment. The green pair of flats on the left are from a thrift shop called The Red Light in Portland. They are a deep foresty green velvet material and they were $8! The pair to the right are Mad Love flats from Target. They are such a funky pattern and are really comfortable. - This is my everyday wallet which I have had for the past THREE YEARS! It is literally falling apart but I haven't been able to get rid of it and buy a new one. It was from a little shop in New Jersey called Jenna and Molly . - I have been using this vintage little bowl to hold all my post earrings. I found it in a box while cleaning my house and I decided to put it to use. - I have been ...
June is here which means SUMMER HAS FINALLY ARRIVED! I can't wait to make fun summer inspired recipes for the next two months before I leave for England. I will share as much as I can with you and hopefully inspire you to try these out as well. My little sister and I saw Ingrid from MissGlamorazzi do these awesome watermelon inspired Rice Krispie treats in one of her most recent videos and we immediately knew we had to make them! She made a very healthy version but we knew our brothers and our dad would want to eat these so we went old school and used the traditional marshmallows and butter routine :) Ingrid always posts really yummy and exciting recipes that I definitely want to try. Anyway, here are some photos of our process and the final product! DISCLAIMER: We are not shown in any of these photos because we had both just showered after our 4 mile workout and were not looking so hot. THE RECIPE: Ingredients: (We made three batch...
A New View is a new installation on my blog where I photograph life and the things around me. I love photography. One of my dream careers is to be a photographer for National Geographic , but since I am not in the Amazon photographing spider monkeys or in Burkina Faso photographing the fashion in their marketplace, I will instead photograph my experiences and the things I see around me. I am now living in New York City for the summer so I am sure I will see some pretty interesting things. For the first installation, here are some random photos I took over the past several months. My iPhoto continues to surprise me with photos I forgot I had ever taken, or ones people have taken of me. So, all photos below were taken by me except the three with me in them of course. Enjoy! August 2014. Balleycroy, Ireland. (Photo cred: my grandma). October 2014. Galway, Ireland. November 2014. Cardiff, Wales. November 2014. Cardiff, Wales. Novembe...
nominated you for the liebster award on my blog!
ReplyDeleteclaresloves.blogspot.co.uk
Thank you so much :) I am going to do my response right now!
Delete