Monthly Favorites | July
I know this is a bit late, considering we are already 8 DAYS into August, but I figured I would still do a monthly favorites post for July because I have been loving so many new things! So here are all the things I have been loving! - These are my two favorite shoes at the moment. The green pair of flats on the left are from a thrift shop called The Red Light in Portland. They are a deep foresty green velvet material and they were $8! The pair to the right are Mad Love flats from Target. They are such a funky pattern and are really comfortable. - This is my everyday wallet which I have had for the past THREE YEARS! It is literally falling apart but I haven't been able to get rid of it and buy a new one. It was from a little shop in New Jersey called Jenna and Molly . - I have been using this vintage little bowl to hold all my post earrings. I found it in a box while cleaning my house and I decided to put it to use. - I have been ...
Comments
Post a Comment