1) Vertical Plait Crochet Cream Cardigan - Romwe. $79. I need a big comfy cardigan for the fall!
2) Black Turnup - TOPSHOP. $20. I love beanies and think they can add so much to an outfit. I definitely want to find one in black and one in maroon.
3) Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh - Sephora. $22 each. I love this scent and the rollerballs are so convenient to carry around for a quick freshen up.
4) The Righteous Butter - Soap & Glory. $20. I have really been loving Soap & Glory's Hand Food so I want to try other products. Know any good ones besides this butter?
5) Knee Socks - H&M. $11. Essential. I have so many socks but only a couple knee highs. I need more so they can casually peak through boots!
6) Sephora's Collection Smart Liner - Sephora. $14. This is a new product by Sephora and I really need a new liquid eyeliner. I want to give this one a try. It makes a lot of wonderful claims that I hope ring true for the product. "Super-easy application and mistake proof high precision line... apply your desired look in one slick motion and flaunt a bold, intense look with up to 24 hours of silky, smudge-proof wear"... alright I hope so!
7) Kipp Metal Disc Led Fairy Lights - Habitat. $40. I need lights!! These are so cute :)
What do you think? What is on YOUR wishlist for October?