Fresh Autumnal Produce & Recipes


I went to a local outdoor food market in Harlem today and snagged some fresh produce. I have been craving apples so I got some Gala, McIntosh, and Pink Lady. I also bought a large carrot, a large sweet potato, and a Delicata squash.

I am excited to try this Creamy Squash Rigatoni recipe with the Delicata.

I baked the sweet potato for lunch using this Sweet Potato Fries recipe. I realized a little late in the game of me scarfing down the beautiful fries that I should have taken a photo... but nevertheless here is my masterpiece... there were only three left... and I may have eaten them straight from the baking pan.


I haven't gotten any canned pumpkin puree yet but I plan on making some delicious pumpkin recipes, like this Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Bread in my new rose gold loaf tin and this Pumpkin Coconut Curry.

What will you be making this fall?  ðŸŽƒ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Crafts: Notebook & Mason Jars

Recipe | Watermelon Rice Krispies

Flower Love