Monthly Favorites | September
Hello everybody! It is that time for another monthly favorites post! These are my absolute fav to write and take photos for because I get so excited to share my loves of the month to all of you :)
So let's crack on. I hope you enjoy!
- Forever 21 Makeup Cleansing Tissues. Each one of these was $2.80 for 30 wipes! I was skeptical at first because they are so cheap but I am really enjoy using them and they do the job nicely. I love how both smell and I think that I will keep buying these.
- Glade Apple Cinnamon Spray. I love the seasonal air refresher sprays by Glade and this one just makes my room feel very autumny and warm. It still is not quite cold outside (today the high is 77... not okay) but I definitely feel in the fall/winter mood when I spray this about my room.
- Mineral Mist from Midnight Velvet. SO, I won a $50 gift card to Midnight Velvet through a giveaway on the blog Beauty Parfait and it was a beautiful moment. I got to page through their catalog and pick out a few bits. This mineral mist intrigued me so I thought I'd give it a chance. So far I really like how it refreshes my makeup mid-day and wakes me up. It also helps my makeup to stay on longer. With the gift card, I also got another pillow for my bed and some LED fairy lights for my wall!
- Sephora Daily Makeup Brush Cleaner. This stuff has been my savior since I got new brushes (Real Techniques). It smells good, cleans my brushes thoroughly, and is so easy to use. I just spray each brush a couple times and thoroughly rub all the makeup off using a towel. It makes me feel like I am being healthy and clean getting rid of all the germs.
- Forever 21 Makeup Bag. This is not only adorable but the size is so convenient. I keep this in my purse or backpack with a few essentials for when I am out in classes and rehearsals all day.
- LUSH Rehab Shampoo. During my stock up on LUSH products for the semester, I knew I needed something to revitalize my damaged hair. I needed to bring my hair back to health after all the color damage I have done to it. This vegan shampoo contains olive oil infused with cleansing enzymes, softening seaweed, and scalp toning essential oils. I am convinced that this is the product that is transforming the health of my hair. I pair this with Happy Happy Joy Joy conditioner from LUSH and the two together are working amazingly.
- Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray. This is a product that I have been eyeing for quite some time now. I ordered it from Urban Outfitters because apparently every store that claims to sell it is always out of stock :( But, now that I have it, I am more than pleased! I was nervous that I wouldn't really see a difference in my hair but it seriously makes it look very beachy and wavy.
- Covergirl Pressed Powder Compact. This has been my compact for probably the past three years and I cannot live without it. I use the lightest shade, Classic Ivory, to set my foundation and concealer in and give my face a more matte look. I love it and am so happy that I have never tried another brand.
- Apples, almond butter, and apple cider have been my go to foods/drinks this past month. I normally will get apples and cider each week at our local farmers market but this week I had to get cider from the store because I couldn't make the market. Almond butter is just down right delicious. I love putting it on my bananas! I also add it to my honey oat sandwiches with Nutella or Peanut Butter. So GOOD!
- Jolene. Watch this if you are old enough to see rated R movies. Jessica Chastain, one of my favorite actresses, is a goddess in this movie. It is very sexual and exposing so if that does not make your merry go round, let me suggest you watch the next one...
- Brave. So precious! I just watched this and it was adorable. Grant it, I did expect a bit more and I think Disney could have developed the character more, it was a great distraction from my homework and it put me in a good mood. Plus I just really want her hair... UGH! Haha so beautiful.
Anyway, I think that is about it :)
What do you think?
Leave me links to your monthly favorites posts if you would like. They're my favorite to read!
Have a wonderful Wednesday and I hope you make the month of October the best one yet!