Sunday, November 10, 2013

Monthly Favorites | October

Hello everyone! 
I know this is so late (eek so busy) but I figured better late than never :)
Here are my favorite bits from October. October literally flew by and I cannot believe November is a third of the way in. Thanksgiving and my birthday are in less than 3 weeks! 
(I told my mom that I am terrified to be in my twenties. She laughed and said it would be the best years of my life. I told her that I knew that but that meant I only had ten years to make it amazing).
Anyway...
I got these boots in England from Next. I wore these or my combat boots almost every day during October. They are just perfect for the autumn. 
I saw three more Broadway shows this month (First Date was in Sept). I am so fortunate to be only a train ride away from NYC. 
These are SO good. They are pomegranates covered in dark chocolate. I love to eat a few of these with several almonds as a mid-day snack!
My favorite flannel. So comfy and perfect for the weather. I love wearing it buttoned up with leggings and my Next boots or unbuttoned with a tank top when I am lounging about in my room. 
(ps the way I edited this makes it look yellow but alas it is not haha)
My current favorite scent. Diamond Dust from Victoria Secret.
I used these on Halloween when I was a cat and they are beautiful. I am trying to come up with an excuse to wear them again- probably to a party this coming weekend when the show I am working on ends :)
My current favorite tea obsession! It is so earthy feeling and refreshing. I love having this when I come back to my dorm after a long day. AND I am looking forward to when I can repurpose the tea can into something cute!
During the past month, my friends and I have been obsessed with watching Chuck and Veronica Mars. I am still on season one of both but not for long! And American Horror Story Coven can just stop being insanely good because I cannot handle it. 

So that's it! Hope you enjoyed this post :) Leave me a comment telling me your favs from the past month or if you like any of this. 
xx

12 comments:

  1. Love everything! I'm so insanely jealous you get to go to Broadway shows you can't even imagine. Deep breaths. Also, Coven is sosososos ridiculously good I wish it wasn't on just once a week lol.

    Ada | thespianxx


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah haha I love going to college near the city :) and Coven is terrifyingly amazing. I want it everyday please!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE brookside, fruit + chocolate I would eat half the bag so I need to try and stay away lol. Thise are cute boots.

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I would eat half of the bag but then I looked at the serving size and I was like OH SHOOT. haha but they are so delicious!

      Delete
  3. Aww! I absolutely love these posts! You are so adorable and I really want to watch American Horror Story, do you think I should?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely NOT. You are 13 years old which is at least 3 years too young. I swear to god it will 1) freak you out 2) terrify you 3) scar you for life. It is very very graphic. But I am glad you life these posts - I love doing them! Love you sis!

      Delete
  4. Those lashes are amazing! We can wear them and match this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love posts like these :) I haven't managed to put mine up yet!
    I absolutely love the VS fragrances, I bet this smells amazing :) Also flannel shirts are a must-have now during A/W :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! Can't wait to see yours :) xx

      Delete