Friday, November 8, 2013

October Music


Hey everybody :)

So I figured I would do a bit of a makeover on my blog because I felt that they way it looked wasn't really me. I hope you like it! Let me know what you think.

SOOOOO..... October flew by! I cannot believe it is November. 
Here is just a little post to show you the bands and artists I listened to a lot throughout the month and hopefully you enjoy! Check them out!

1) Volcano Choir 
2) Sarah Jaffe
3) Peter Bjorn And John 
4) The 1975 
5) Sigur Ros 
6) stwo

6 comments:

  1. Yes! I love The 1975. Xx

    razmataz-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are so cool :) I love their song "Settle Down".

      Delete
  2. Hey, I tagged you in the Confessions of being a Beauty Blogger tag, you can have a look at the questions here: http://pinkleopardlipstick.blogspot.com/2013/11/tag-cofessions-of-beauty-blogger_9.html

    Lucille
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new blog design looks great! I really love this post, and I like The 1975 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Isabelle :) I love your Autumn post!

      Delete