Monthly Favorites | July
I know this is a bit late, considering we are already 8 DAYS into August, but I figured I would still do a monthly favorites post for July because I have been loving so many new things!
So here are all the things I have been loving!
- These are my two favorite shoes at the moment. The green pair of flats on the left are from a thrift shop called The Red Light in Portland. They are a deep foresty green velvet material and they were $8! The pair to the right are Mad Love flats from Target. They are such a funky pattern and are really comfortable.
- This is my everyday wallet which I have had for the past THREE YEARS! It is literally falling apart but I haven't been able to get rid of it and buy a new one. It was from a little shop in New Jersey called Jenna and Molly.
- I have been using this vintage little bowl to hold all my post earrings. I found it in a box while cleaning my house and I decided to put it to use.
- I have been OBSESSED with the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks. I know I don't need to do a review of these because bloggers talk about them ALL THE TIME (and with good reason). Like I mentioned in my I Heart Summer Tag post, my favorite of the five I own is the 103, which is a creamy matte faded pink. I personally love matte lipsticks so these have become my favorites lately.
- This is an old cigar box that I found at house of VINTAGE in Portland. I mentioned in my Dorm Room Wishlist post that I wanted some old cigar boxes to have as unique storage containers. I have been keeping my lipsticks inside this one on my vanity so it is easy to grab one if I need it.
- This is the No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Lotion. It was about $9 from Target. It smells like a fruity rose (if that is even a thing) and it provides my face with great moisture. I usually use it in the nighttime after I have taken off my makeup with my Clinique Take the Day Off but before my Neutrogena toner. AND, having had it for almost two months, it seems like I have barely used any of it so the bottle will definitely last me awhile.
- I love this! It is the Coach Poppy rollerball from Sephora. I almost bought the Marc Jacobs Daisy in a rollerball but was tempted by the fact that for nearly the same price, I would get the option of two fragrances instead of one. I keep this in my purse and have it for when I feel I need a bit of a refresher.
So there's all that. Now on to entertainment - Movies and TV!
- Doctor Who. Enough said.
- Spring Breakers was... confusing. I have seen it twice now and both times it left me speechless. If anything, it is interesting. I didn't hate it but I didn't necessarily like it.
- Zack and Miri Make a Porno was hilarious. I am in love with Seth Rogen and think that Elizabeth Banks is such an amazing actress/comedian. It is quite inappropriate for obvious reasons but I couldn't stop laughing as I watched it.
- Skins season 7 has ruined my life. It is over now and I feel so hollow. I seriously would watch all three of the characters (Effy, Cassie, and Cook) played out for the rest of their lives. I bawled my eyes out at the end of all three of their endings. If you haven't seen any Skins, I advise you to start from the beginning (they are on Netflix or you can probably get episodes on Youtube) and watch all the generations (especially series 1 and 2 aka seasons 1-4). It is insanely captivating.
Alright, now that I have ranted on about my deep love for Skins, it is time to ask YOU what your favorites were from July?
I hope you enjoyed this post <3