Saturday, July 5, 2014
Monthly Favorites | June
Hello lovely reader!
I am currently listening to really intense Irish dance music and remembering all the bittersweet times that my 15 years of Irish dance gave me. Anyway, it's that lovely time on my blog to share with you my favorites from the past month. So let's crack on!
- Veronica Mars: The Thousand Dollar Tan Line by Rob Thomas. Anyone reading this fans of the TV show (then movie) Veronica Mars starring Kristen Bell??? WELL I AM and when I heard Rob Thomas was going to create a book series to carry on the story of private investigator Veronica Mars, I freaked out.
- Revlon Colorstay 24 Hour Foundation. Now, I believe I have featured this in a monthly favorites post before, but I recently repurchased this foundation and am still in love. It is the perfect shade (110 Ivory... the lightest one) and it truly stays on ALL DAY. I also love the finish and it definitely brightens my entire face. This is definitely going to be my go to foundation for the rest of the summer... especially since let's face it, I am not going to get tan so it'll be fine.
- This pink statement necklace from Forever 21 is my first statement necklace! I mostly a long chain necklace gal but this one caught my eye (and the eye of my friend Kasey who I asked to help pick me out a good statement necklace).
- Smudge Stick Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner in Stingray by Stila. I bought this back at the end of May and used it almost every day of June. It is very bold and does the job :)
- Revlon Colorburst Balm Stain in 001 Honey Douce. I have been loving the Revlon Colorburst lip products lately and this one is my favorite so far because it is more wearable for everyday (unlike my bright bold hot pink and hot orange).
- Forever 21 Love & Beauty Face Wipes in Green Tea. I have used the Lavender and the Rose ones before so I decided to try these because I love the smell of Green Tea. I find these refreshing and the scent lingers. Although they don't really remove very much makeup from my face, I like using them after I have used makeup remover but before my toner.
What did you love in June? Share any of my favorites? Let me know your thoughts!!