Fresh is Slowly Taking Over My Life





















       I am in love with Fresh
I recently purchased a new edition to my collection of Fresh products | Sugar Lip Polish
I think it is safe to say that I am a little too overjoyed by this lip exfoliant. 
When I am nervous, I tend to lick my lips a lot and I have been working in a new setting recently (thus provoking my nervousness and CHAPPED LIPS). 
So, when I went to Sephora the other day, I had this product in mind because Lily Pebbles recommended and raved about this product as a staple in her beauty collection. 
I have used it a couple times so far and I am already seeing results. My lips are feeling softer and look healthier already. 
Also, it is easy to apply [massage gently into lips and leave on for several minutes, then wash with warm water]. 
It is a quick and simple way to give attention to your lips because they deserve the same beauty care as other parts of the face!


Also, the brown sugar makes the Sugar Lip Polish smell AMAZING. 

Have you tried this product or anything similar?
xx

Comments

  1. I love sugar lip exfoliants!! I have yet to try this one, though. Great review! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Crafts: Notebook & Mason Jars

Recipe | Watermelon Rice Krispies

Flower Love