Thursday, January 8, 2015

bareMinerals Eyecolors


These beautiful shimmering shades highlight the eyes; however, I have found the application of them to be quite difficult. I have never really been a fan of loose powders or loose eyeshadows because I always seem to make a mess. I much prefer a pressed powder and a pressed eyeshadow. But nevertheless, my personal taste in texture has not prevented me from liking these, particularly because of the colors. These five are gorgeous! I used Snowflake and Drama on New Year's Eve and it turned out pretty well. All in all, I would not recommend buying these, but since I was gifted them, I am definitely going to use them, most likely paired with my all time favorite Naked 3 Palette. I have used the Naked 3 every day that I have worn makeup this past year. The palette colors just look so good with my skin tone that I have found no need for alternatives. But, I am going to try and incorporate all five of these colors into my daily or going out makeup routine. My first idea for a look is to add Snowflake to the corners of my eyes for the pop of vibrancy. 
Have you any ideas or have you used these specific (or similar) products?  




1 comment:

  1. I really like the water lily and celestine shadows! They're pretty.

    XoXo Shea L. ---------> kissmychocolate.com

    ReplyDelete