Wednesday, May 21, 2014

May | Music

Ah I cannot believe that one of my first ever posts on this blog was a May Music post ;)

Here are some music favs I have been loving recently:

Youngblood Hawke - We Come Running

Young Galaxy - Pretty Boy

AlunaGeorge - You Know You Like It

San Cisco - Awkward


OBESZA - My Friend's Never Die

Kayne West - Black Skinhead

London Grammar - Hey Now

James Blake & Chance the Rapper - Life Round Here

Cults - Go Outside

Beyoncé - Partition

Let me know if you check any of these out :) Hope you enjoy!

Also, has anyone seen Scandal? I just finished season 2 and it literally seems like I have watched every show now and I am playing the waiting game for new seasons (Master of Sex, House of Cards, Orange is the New Black, American Horror Story, ETC....)
xx

6 comments:

  1. Watch scandal season three immediately and tell me when you do because I need to talk about it with someone.

    Madeline | Ring-a-Round a Rosey | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHHH I MEANT SEASON 3!!! I forgot how short season 1 was so I mesh the first two together. I DIED AT THE SEASON 3 FINALE!!!!!!!!!! JAKE. ROWAN. TOM. MELLIE. EVERYONE OH MY GOOD LORD.

      Delete
  2. I don't think you've watched Fringe... :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post, i just started following your blog! I love Hey Now and Partition :) I've just started a beauty/fashion/lifestyle blog and i would really appreciate it if you checked it out, thanks!

    ReplyDelete