Song of the Week No. 6

Hello there!

I am currently in New Jersey and I apologize for not posting for over a week. I promise a post on Portland with many exciting stories and photos, as well as a post on my NY/NJ trip as soon as I get home - expect it early next week :)

So cracking on with the post, I have been listening to loads of music lately (well, as usual really). Whilst traveling, music helps pass the time and it inspires me as I wait to arrive at my destination. In choosing the song for this past week, I would have to go with "New York" by Paloma Faith. In my June Music post I talked about how I have been loving her and her funky vibe. 

Check it out if you haven't already and let me know what you think!


Hope you have all been well and enjoying the July heat!
(I am currently suffering from about thirty bug bites all over my body from being outside a bit too much these past three days... UH OH.)

xx

Comments

  1. Hey I tagged you in the 'I heart summer tag' :) find out more here - http://sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie/2013/07/i-heart-summer-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Crafts: Notebook & Mason Jars

Recipe | Watermelon Rice Krispies

Flower Love