June Music!



Hello my lovelies!

So I thought I would let you know what I have been listening to this past month! On top of all the artists I featured in my Song of the Week posts (my most recent one is here), these are four of my favorite artists/bands from June. 

I recognize that not all people have the same taste in music but I would definitely recommend checking these out if you haven't heard of them just to experience and try something new!

So the first is Paloma Faith, an English singer. She is so quirky and fierce! I have especially been loving her album "Do You Want the Truth or Something Beautiful" - particularly these songs: "Upside Down", "Romance is Dead", "New York" and "Stone Cold Sober"

Next featured artist is Alt-J, an English indie rock band. I am going to see them in concert in NYC in September and I couldn't be more excited! I just got into them this month and I would recommend checking out "Fitzpleasure" (I listen to this while running and it pumps me up), "Breezeblocks" (this music video is messed up), "Tessellate", "Something Good" (this music video is gruesome), and "Matilda"

Next is Poliça (who I am also seeing at a different concert in September - soooo excited). They are an American indie pop and alternative rock band. I love Channy Leaneagh's voice and lyrics. I am obsessed with the song "Dark Star" and my other favorites include "Violent Games" and "Leading To Death"

Finally, I would like to give a shout out to Imogen Heap who holds a special place in my heart. She is a British singer/songwriter whose music is so beautiful, so ethereal, and so chill. I particularly love "Canvas", "Headlock", "The Moment I Said It", and "Hide and Seek".

I hope you like this type of post and let me know what you think of all these artists/bands! Also, what have you been listening to this past month?

xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Crafts: Notebook & Mason Jars

Recipe | Watermelon Rice Krispies

Flower Love