Song of the Week No. 5

Hello there my lovelies!!!

This week's song is "No Angels" - a mash up of TLC's "No Scrubs", The xx's "Angels", and a voiceover of Norman Bates, sung by Bastille featuring Ella. 

Even though I have loved this song for quite some time, I heard it again whilst hanging with my friends this past weekend and it reminded me of how much I love Bastille. Also, I featured a Bastille song a while back in my May Music post here. I have been working on my June Music throughout this entire month and SPOILER: I am going to feature The xx because I have been so addicted. I am hopefully going to their concert with my friend Gabby in September in NYC!

So, getting back on track, not only do I love each song individually, but Bastille and Ella do a beautiful job of creating a powerful song that leaves you with chills. 

Here is the song for you to check out!  


Let me know what you think and if you haven't heard the two original songs, check them out as well :) Also, tell me in the comments what you've been listening to this past week.

Have a splendid Monday!
xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Crafts: Notebook & Mason Jars

Flower Love

Recipe | Watermelon Rice Krispies