Tuesday, June 18, 2013

30 Day Snap #18 | My Work Space

Hello there lovelies!


So today has been exhausting!! I have been filming an audition that I have to send in by tomorrow. Don't worry, this is not a severe case of procrastination. The general manager for a show in NYC that I am auditioning for asked me yesterday to possibly film a few things for them to review and turn it in by Wednesday evening. I was all, "Of course I can, no problem" when I was really thinking "Oh my sweet lord Jesus I am not prepared wahhhhhhh I must start now oh shit what should I do what should I wear I am so screwed!" 

Anyway, I got right to work and have been filming, practicing, dancing, and editing ALL day. I had to record myself Irish dancing, doing a contemporary monologue (I actually filmed four and haven't chosen a final one yet), and singing a song ("Still Hurting" from The Last 5 Years). 

I had a lot of fun doing it and had the privacy of the house to myself all day but now I feel like dying from exhaustion. I danced more today than I have in the past month. 

Also, if you read my last snap you will know that I have an eye infection. This posed a problem because I am not supposed to wear any makeup or my contacts for at least another 5 days but I had no choice because I had to film my face!! Sorry Dr. Cook...

On a completely different note, that apple to the left of the computer is phenomenal (I am currently chomping on it). 

Also, I had planned on filming a video for this blog over the weekend as a surprise unique post; however, the whole eye infection thing kind of ruined that plan :( So, I am postponing the vid but you will see it soon!

How was your Tuesday!? I would love to see your snaps if you are doing the challenge so leave your link below!
xx

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the audition! Maybe after filming yourself for this, you can make more vlogs for YouTube :) I'd love to see another video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I really want to but I am going to wait until my eyes are fully healed! Then, expect many videos :)

      Delete