30 Day Snap #4 | Albatross

Hello there beauties!

Tonight's plans: watch a movie while cuddled up in my bed. 


Excuse the crappy photo. I happen to be watching Albatross on my Macbook as our two televisions in the house are taken by family members. Now, I have seen this movie before and I remember being very frustrated with the entire movie; however, I am giving it another shot tonight.

I hope everyone has had a pleasant Tuesday! Mine has been quite uneventful, but I did do some weeding in our front lawn and I finished the entire fourth season of Arrested Development on Netflix. Yep, I am such an interesting gal today. 

Let me know if you've seen this film and what you think of it. Also, I can't wait to see everyone's snaps for today!

xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Crafts: Notebook & Mason Jars

Flower Love

Recipe | Watermelon Rice Krispies