I know this is a bit late, considering we are already 8 DAYS into August, but I figured I would still do a monthly favorites post for July because I have been loving so many new things! So here are all the things I have been loving! - These are my two favorite shoes at the moment. The green pair of flats on the left are from a thrift shop called The Red Light in Portland. They are a deep foresty green velvet material and they were $8! The pair to the right are Mad Love flats from Target. They are such a funky pattern and are really comfortable. - This is my everyday wallet which I have had for the past THREE YEARS! It is literally falling apart but I haven't been able to get rid of it and buy a new one. It was from a little shop in New Jersey called Jenna and Molly . - I have been using this vintage little bowl to hold all my post earrings. I found it in a box while cleaning my house and I decided to put it to use. - I have been ...
My little sister Mary, who is almost 13, makes headbands, bows, and clips for her hair out of cut material from old shirts and cheap fake flowers from the store... and they are amazing !! She is already a beauty/fashion guru in the making. I feel so inspired by her to be more creative with styling my hair, while saving a bit of money :) So here are some photos of her clips and headbands: Flower Love was inspired by a photo we saw on Pinterest*. She immediately wanted to recreate the look with a fishtail braid when we saw it because she just bought some daisies that looked quite similar. Here's me casually sitting in some grass modeling her work... (Secret: I was actually wearing boxer shorts underneath this dress and a car filled with attractive guys drove by... I was kind of maybe a bit mortified because when standing you could definitely see the boxers. Needless to say, we ran and hid). Flower Power are two of her flower headbands that, in my opinion, are just...
June is here which means SUMMER HAS FINALLY ARRIVED! I can't wait to make fun summer inspired recipes for the next two months before I leave for England. I will share as much as I can with you and hopefully inspire you to try these out as well. My little sister and I saw Ingrid from MissGlamorazzi do these awesome watermelon inspired Rice Krispie treats in one of her most recent videos and we immediately knew we had to make them! She made a very healthy version but we knew our brothers and our dad would want to eat these so we went old school and used the traditional marshmallows and butter routine :) Ingrid always posts really yummy and exciting recipes that I definitely want to try. Anyway, here are some photos of our process and the final product! DISCLAIMER: We are not shown in any of these photos because we had both just showered after our 4 mile workout and were not looking so hot. THE RECIPE: Ingredients: (We made three batch...
Comments
Post a Comment