INSTA-WEEK No.1


So, if you have been following my blog then you will have noticed that I did a little makeover to the design of it. Let me know what you think in the comments below if you like this one. Anyway, here is my week in photos on Instagram!
At Mary's feis // The view outside my bedroom // Blasting Ellie Goulding while driving
My younger brother ignoring me // Editing my blog, watching Zoella, and drinking tea // Luna Bars
Dying after a workout // Burning a Sage Woods candle

I hope you all had a great week too!
xx

Comments

  1. I like the new design! Polkadots are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) If you have a blog leave the link and I will check it out :)

      Delete
  3. Great blog post ! I'm new to the blogging community and would love it if you could take a look at my blog and give me some advice ? It would mean a lot ! Maybe we could follow each other too ! :) Thanks so much !

    gemmaandthelittleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) We should follow each other! I just joined your site.

      xx Grace

      Delete
  4. Love this post, I'm new to blogging and I think I'm gonna start doing an instagram post like yours! I am forever watching zoella and blogging! haha

    Please check out my blog www.beautywithoutgracex.co.uk

    Grace xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh I am obsessed with Zoella :) We should follow each other's blogs.

      xx Grace

      (^ our signatures are almost the same haha)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Crafts: Notebook & Mason Jars

Flower Love

Recipe | Watermelon Rice Krispies